About Auswest Fencing & Wrought Iron
When it comes to anything Fencing – Think Auswest Fencing. We have lived and breathed the fencing industry for over 40 years!
Auswest Fencing is a family business with integrity. We work to Australian Industry Standards, Australian Law and to the standards of our fourth generation Western Australian family’s skills and knowledge.
- We are a hard working, old fashioned and honest family and we love what we do.
- We stand behind what we sell: We will be here when you come back.
- We build things to last, take care in getting it right and we build them for you to take pride in years later.
- Real people answer the phone (likely one of the family) and our on hold music won’t put you to sleep.
- We choose to work with others who share the values of honesty and integrity.
- We will build your project and ship anywhere in Australia
We share four generations of experience in the building industry generously (Rose Maree is the youngest on our team, you will hear her on the phone sometimes, but often she is absent because of primary school commitments)
We are here to help you however we can.
The “Auswest Fencing” Story: The Family Experience
A Genuine Family Business that has Stood The Test Of Time.
The Tanner Family have been in building and construction since Grandfather Thomas Frank Stiles set up his carpentry and timber business in the 1940’s in East Victoria Park. The entire family has served lifelong apprenticeships in the industry and has a lot of knowledge to share.
The family tree goes like this:
- Thomas Frank Stiles 1940’s.
- Rod and Susanne Tanner (Frank being Susanne’s Dad) 1970’s.
- Penny and Rose. The grand children and great grand children (2000’s). Rose is sometimes absent with primary school commitments whilst serving her apprenticeship in the business.
Driven By Market Demand, Innovation & Sustainability
Our strong family commitment drives change, durability and endurance. In the current market of internet empowerment and busy lifestyles, we cater to you with practical, strong, convenient options to enclose, protect and decorate your home and business. “Think Anything Fencing and Gates, Think Auswest Fencing” is our catch cry.
We use family and local labour to help sustain our economy, we support other family businesses whose work ethic is the same as ours. We use and actively seek out products that support sustainability and the Australian economy. This allows our customers to make good choices and comparisons in a sustainable and effective way.
We have worked with a range of businesses in projects across government, industrial, commercial and residential applications, from enclosing schools with garrison fencing and sliding gates, to automating your front gate, to decorating a balcony in beautiful wrought iron on your new house.
Four generations is a long time in any business and we are very proud that our family is still going strong together after all that time.
Ask us how we can help you or your customers. We are here to help.
Located at Unit 6, 39-41 William Street, Beckenham WA 6107
Auswest Fencing supplies to locations all across Western Australia including
Armadale | Baldivis | Bassendean | Bayswater | Bellevue | Belmont | Bibra Lake | Bullsbrook | Bunbury | Byford | Canning Vale | Caversham | Cockburn | Dawesville |Dwellingup | Ellenbrook | Forrestfield | Fremantle | Gosnells | Greenmount | Guildford | High Wycombe | Hillarys | Jandakot | Joondalup | Malaga | Mandurah | Middle Swan | Midland | Midvale | Mindarie | Morley | Mundaring | North Perth | Northam | Osborne Park | Perth | Pinjarra | Redcliffe | Rockingham | South Perth | Victoria Park | Wanneroo | Waroona | Welshpool | Kwinana and more